Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@drawms: you could contact danylor, she is moderating a couple of projects right now and might be needing subtitlers.

Hello ,
I would like to make subtitles.
I can subtitle from English to french.
If you need help , please contact me.

Please recommend me some projects :wink:

I can sub from english to french/portuguese.

Hi ! I’m already a volunteer here on Viki but i’m searching for a new project and I can sub from English to French so yeah if you need help just contact me :grin:

Thanks Mirna and Sophie-- the new user did in fact write to me and I added her to Reply 1988.

2 Likes

Greetings, I want to help subbing Korean dramas during my free time. I aim to improve my listening skills and help with watchers who can’t understand the language

1 Like

Hi, I can provide English subs for Tamil (and vice versa :slight_smile: ) Anyone projects available?

I have two series I need help
medical brothers and special investigation team. If you would like to help me drop me a pm.

I speak fluently English, French, German, and Dutch so I could do any combination of those.
Drop me a PM if you need help for those languages.

Edit: my profile

Sent you a p.m.

OlĂĄ gente!!!

Eu sou moderadora de 2 dramas e estou a procura de tradutores de ing-port algupem teria interesse?

1. Legend of the Lu Zhen
  2. Legend of Condor Heroes.

Me mande uma mensagem caso alguém tenha interesse =D

1 Like

I tried clicking on the Channel manager’s link and it doesnt seem to work. I wanna sub Spanish to English and vice versa, I can also segment and do close captioning, plz lemme know if you need help :slight_smile: Content is restricted in my area but you said there was no problem with that.

Hello! I am totally available to do English/Spanish close captioning and subbing :smiley: Please let me know if you need any help!

Yeah, this sort of link sometimes doesn’t work. You have to select the link, right click and choose “Open in different tab”
Or, if that also doesn’t work, try:
www.viki.com/users/ and after that put the persons username.
For instance this, would go to your personal page:
www.viki.com/users/ryro_is_love_adrii_5

2 Likes

Para transcribir a ingles esta labial rosado, para transcribir al español estå cosita linda.

Hi! I can subtitle from english to spanish. If you need help please add me to your team :wink:

Are you a Viki user? Page showed an error.

I am (I even have a viki pass). I can see my profile page without any problems, perhaps you had a temporary bug?

Same for me. See what it gives me.

Its possible she has a different username. In the past i came across a lot of users with a different username as well. Usually in those cases the username was the one under the name they had here in discussion forum.
so in this case try this Cyanide Sun