Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I’m new here and I would like to start subtitle.
I can translate from English to German.
If you need help please contact me.
Thank you :blush:

Hi everyone ! ^^
I can subtitle from chinesse/taiwanais to french ( Directly after the broadcast of the drama without the any subtitles)
if you interested you can contact me :wink:

Bonjour tout le monde
je peux traduire de chinois ou taiwainais en francais (directement après la diffusion du drama sans d’autres sous titre)
si tu es intérresé contact moi :wink:

Rebonjour :wink:
On traduit en général du chinois/taïwanais vers l’anglais, puis après de l’anglais vers les autres langues

rebonjour
ce que je voulais dire c’est traduire depuisles sons, les parlores des personnages directement je sais pas si tu as compris :sweat_smile:

C’est possible. On doit juste prévenir l’équipe anglaise qu’un contributeur souhaite sous-titrer directement et ne pas attendre les subs anglais.

Hi there -

Please PM “simi11” - she has some really great projects if you are fluent in both languages. :slight_smile:

One happens to be a great drama, Legend of the Condor Heroes, currently underway. :slight_smile:

here is her profile - if you look up toward her name, there is a small “envelope” type icon, click on that to Private Message (PM) her to talk more about projects. :slight_smile:

That goes for anybody around here who is fluent in both English and German. The projects she works on include Condor and NIF - just as a couple of them.

Thank you for your interest in working as a subber :slight_smile: and I hope to see you at a project soon! :slight_smile:

GeNie of the Lamp

Hi,
I’m fluent in Swedish and English, and I’ve studied in Korea for about 2 years so I speak some Korean as well. I would love to help! :smiley:

Hi there, I want to subtitle in the movie which CM is not active, also, there’s no English moderator. There’s only subtitlers on that movie/channel. How do I join that team?

Hello~ I’m new here and would love to start subtitling! I can do Chinese to English. Please let me know if you need any help! :smile:

2 Likes

I do have a couple of good projects going, but the question would be which style of Chinese first - Mandarin or Cantonese - whether you have experience translating or subbing - and whether you have at least watched historical or costume dramas, have a feel for the archaic style and honorifics - the more formal tone needed for this type of drama. If you have these skills, please do PM me, and I will be happy to give you a spot to try a drama here. Fair warning, nothing I have is modern or easy - and you will likely need to audition with an older drama first please. :slight_smile:

Otherwise, there are a great number of modern dramas that are begging for help - :slight_smile:

Welcome - and let me know. :slight_smile:

Linda

There is a Taiwanese show called ‘Bitter Sweet’ which looks interesting to me. I hope it can be fully subbed in English. It’s a long drama with 70 episodes. I’m not a language moderator of this show, so if you’d like to sub this, contact the English mod :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll definitely look into it :smiley:

1 Like

Bonjour,
J’aimerais beaucoup aider à faire des sous-titrage
Je peux faire de l’anglais au français.
Si vous avez besoin d’aide n’hésitez pas à me le dire :slight_smile:

Hi!

I’m recruiting chinese-eng subbers for The deer and the cauldron and I would like to know if you are interested, so if you are just let me know:

Channel: https://www.viki.com/tv/34438c-the-deer-and-the-cauldron?q=the%20dee

Best,
Gabi :wink:

1 Like

Hi!

I’m recruiting kor-eng subbers for Sister’s slam dunk season 2 and I would like to know if you are interested, so if you are just let me know:

Channel: https://www.viki.com/tv/34448c-sisters-slam-dunk-season-2

Best,
Gabi :wink:

I sent you a PM! :grinning:

Even though I don’t know how good are your Korean I decided to give you a chance to help in medical brothers.
Check first if it is available for you and if you like it let me know in order for me to add you in the team and give you some instructions

Hi,
I’m at intermediate level so it’s not 100% perfect but I might be able to help to some extent. However “medical brothers” are not avilable in my region. :confused:

Hi, :slight_smile:
Yes I would be interested but Sister’s slam dunk is not available in my region.

Hey​:v:️I can sub from english to german if you still need help. Write me a message and let me know.