Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello :smile: I’m looking for something to translate from English to Polish :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,
I am new and I would like to translate from English to Dutch.

Ik stuur je een pb’tje.

One of my completed projects can use more very fluent in both languages help for the Polish Team. The drama is Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 - a very challenging drama but a great one, one of the top 20 ever in its genre. The Polish Team has not been working on it very long - and if you want a good challenge, that’s the one to choose. The Moderator is Serenite78 - and if you PM her, she will possibly sign you on. :slight_smile:

Anyway - good luck, and I hope you find a good Team to work with. Condor was very difficult for our Chinese to English Team, and it’s truly a great drama. :).

Crouching Dieter, Hidden Donut

Hello! I’d love to translate subtitles from English to Czech so if someone is looking for help, contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi ! ^^ I want to get real quick and good at subtitling from English or Korean to French ! I spend tons of fabulous hours in front of dramas and doing something constructive and fun for others would be perfect ^^ ! Please contact me ! I’m currently learning Korean so I can understand it a little too ^^

Hi everyone! I would love to help translate subtitles from English to Italian, please let me know if I can be of any help.

1 Like

I can help with translation from English to Polish but I don’t have any experience on this website.

Sent you a p.m.

I would like to legendar some project from English to Portuguese.

To accepting anyone! ;3

Helloooo everybody!
I’d like to help with ENG-ITA translations, so let me know if you need any help. I’m always available! :kissing_heart:
I’ve been studying English for quite some time and I just graduated from a linguistic lyceum in Italy. I have a certificated B2 level, but I’m planning to get the C1 (so that you can make yourself an idea of my level).

Contact me if you need me! x

1 Like

Hi. I am new here and would like to help with this project. How do I get started?

@honeyaaa , @fallenrose and @eek_sterretje_21 If you still want to help contact icirclenina and simi11 They are the German moderator for some series and they should be needing your help.

1 Like

@vivitonnel, @vanessasales1972_464, @bia_paladini_2, @alvanitasilva000_567 and @ana_santos_10
Hello if you still want to help in translating from English to Portuguese you can contact kpopessence, camillangomes, anapaula23 they are the Portuguese moderators for a lot of series and they would need your help.

1 Like

@midorisae, @shinseii and @aliceangel If you still want to help contact shanav She has a lot of projects and she may need your help.

@chizuxx, @bluechocolate98 and @princesstalia If you still want to help in translating from English to Polish you can contact serenite78. She has a lot of projects and she might need your help.

@julleok Hello if you still want to help in translating from English to Finnish feel free to contact ruusunmar. She is the Finnish mod for two projects and needs help.

Thank You :+1: @Mahoula I had contact with the first two already :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve already wrote a PM :wink:

1 Like

AND camila_chang - who is the Portuguese moderator for Nirvana in Fire and Legend of the Condor Heroes - and possibly 1 more major drama as soon as I hear back from her!

HIGH levels of both English and Portuguese are REQUIRED for these dramas. Please PM ME or Camila directly to discuss!

GeNie of the Lamp
Channel Manager, Condor and a few more historical-style dramas… :slight_smile:

1 Like