Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

seo%20in%20guk%201
seo%20in%20guk%202
seo%20in%20guk%203

Oh MY!

https://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39900000/-Seo-In-Guk-seo-in-guk-39931660-500-281.gif

4 Likes

I love the OST! I recognized Aileeā€™s voice immediately. She also sang the Goblin OST.

3 Likes

I dumped DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE the minute I read is a TRAGIC SAD story in an article. Lately, he plays characters that have a tragic ending in dramas. Iā€™m SO done with tragedies in dramas. UNACCEPTABLE for me, too many bad things going on in the world, to add more pain to the wound that yet hasnā€™t healed. Heā€™s a great actor and needs to pick his roles with caution.

He has a different kind of unique beauty. He has the most manly kissing scenes so it makes him attractive and HOT in his own way. I LOVE HIS EYES! They are expressive and when he looks at the actress/girls mouth, you feel that he wants to devour the tasty mouth. Something you rarely see in many kissing scenes with other actors.

Ji Chang-Wook - AsianWiki
](https://asianwiki.com/Ji_Chang-Wook). HE IS MY NUMBER ONE in the kissing department in the dramas Iā€™ve seen from him.

The guy from Zombie Detective is great when doing kissing scenes and looking at the actress mouth like is tasty dish. observe him wellā€¦

2 Likes

Just finished translating Episode 4. Itā€™s at 100% so enjoy.

6 Likes

Can I HUG YOU!

5 Likes

[quote=ā€œangelight313_168, post:41, topic:38002ā€]
He has the most manly kissing scenes so it makes him attractive and HOT in his own way. I LOVE HIS EYES! They are expressive and when he looks at
[/quote]
I have a thread for that - Did you see it? No one has posted yet except me!!!

Seo In Guk
Wookie
Choi Jin Hyuk

I think for his return drama he may have picked a winner like GOBLIN this might be the #1 kdrama romance of 2021 I think he made a GREAT choice and I do love his characterā€¦

2 Likes

It gives me chills like the Goblin OST

2 Likes

I donā€™t know but an idiot hinted in a comment heā€™s going to die on [DAYS] that she saw the drama already, but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s true. I think the girl is from the Philippines. You think is possible she was telling the truth?

PS I had not seen your ''kissing thread and you are right no one responded to it. Thatā€™s oddā€¦

1 Like

Unless - she is a mind reader or given access to the drama before release how would she know! Usually you are not allowed to even breath a word about the show if you review it so I would take that with a grain of salt. Iā€™ll be glad to keep you updated as I get more into the show.

You see who I picked!!! We agree

2 Likes

Maybe she has a pirate site that gave her access to the drama? Not the best quality, but you do see dramas/movies before they are even out (IN SOME CASES) iā€™m not saying thatā€™s the case with her. She said a lot of stuff about the drama, but once I read ā€˜ā€˜he dies here, tooā€™ā€™ ( you know bc he dies in the smile that left your eyes)

PS. I read that comment on FB not REVIEWS here.

2 Likes

It is leaning that way that something will happen but Goblin pulled it out so we just have to see what happens! Iā€™m so drawn into this drama I CANT wait to watch it.

2 Likes

I have a DATE with DOOM

Oh my gosh, his visuals are killing me!

3 Likes

Did you notice how expressive his eyes are, and his facial natural lines allows us to see his different moods? Amazed, surprised, cuteness, loving and I want to see the kiss scene. Hope is as good as he was before (bc of virus you never know).

You canā€™t deny is truth the saying; ā€˜ā€˜Good things come in small packages.ā€™ā€™ I LOVE the actress bc sheā€™s so natural and has a unique acting that I enjoy.

2 Likes

He has something about his face yes - angelic - or devilish or something I will figure it out.

This is in my current review: Like I said Iā€™m watching closely I think there is going to be a MAJOR meaning behind this show! I could be wrong! But we shall see.
ā€¦what it truly is to LOVE because that comes with trust, unselfishness, regret, sacrifice, heartache, loyalty, loss, loneliness, sympathy, empathy etc

3 Likes

Damn weā€™re not getting the kiss till episode 5 and I was waiting for it on episode 4.

Well they both are ā€˜ā€˜deadā€™ā€™ practically; so in afterlife they can/might love each other?

2 Likes

I thought you werenā€™t watching - Iā€™m not done yet! hahahahaha! I had to rewind a couple moments
Usually kisses donā€™t come until Eps 10 I have found drives me NUTSO

3 Likes

Heā€™s an IMP that is what he is:

a small, mischievous devil or sprite. Almost Fairy like or Elf like thatā€™s what his visuals remind me of.

and this is like an Anti-Romance - she hates him! And he is so darn flirty and obnoxious - I love it!

2 Likes

I am watching it on and off. I loved this episode so far and episode 1 was devastating to me so it turned me off.to watching but I saw you GIF and went to check it out. I donā€™t see ;;lived for ever happily ever afterā€™ā€™ but I see a LOVE STORY I want to watch for nowā€¦

2 Likes

Aw, I convinced you! I think this is going to be BEAUTIFUL with MEANING! Letā€™s just see
Maybe sad with meaning but thought provoking.

2 Likes

Seo In Gu is Shopping King Louie! :sunglasses:

This is on my watch list. Waiting for more episodes to be translated so I can binge.

5 Likes