Why is it so hard get replies when applying in proyect finder

Just like they said that you should not add anyone without a moderator. However, finding someone for languages such as Norwegian is pretty difficult. :woman_shrugging:

Furthermore, people are still abusing the system by sending their cat to apply or making an account for their dog, their bird and their 20 fish in the tank. It’s tiring and impossible to compete fairly. Anyway, back to the topic. I received 2-3 messages from new people through the project finder, but they don’t react to the PMs I sent. Maybe they didn’t see them or something.

5 Likes

Ahora veo esto otra vez y lol las a vuelta que da la vida​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahaha ya se, Cata y yo bien deprimidas sin trabajo y ahora… hhah

2 Likes

Pues tecnicamente la vida me dijo callese y tenga

Kinnporsche Tankhun GIF - Kinnporsche Tankhun Vegas - Gif's ontdekken en delen in 2023 | Gifs, Gif, Vegas

2 Likes

Ahora es corra! Anote! la edición de ese! la traducción de este! :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly! Like, I already sent messages to a significant amount of projects and any moderator replies me. And the worst is that the projects I already applied ain’t 100% subbed yet in my native language and the moderators never replies anybody :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

apparently they don’t get your applications or they get it with a delay (sometimes weeks of delay) I think there is a bug with the “find a project” platform. I advise sending directly a message to the moderator of the drama you want to work on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes