Wondering what's next?

Have u guys watched “I can hear your voice”. I really liked it. Try to watch it if u like thriller dramas.

2 Likes

yeah, thats so sad :pensive: Why some dramas are not available in some countries??

2 Likes

Extra money for license, not as many viewers as in the Americas … Sadly enough

2 Likes

Currently watching which drama??

About your other question, I have watched that drama when it aired I was less sensitive back then, and had no trouble watching crime and thriller but it is different now.

Now watching Pretty Ugly - not at Viki, I have a soft spot for odd balls.

2 Likes

check also here in these links:

you can put keywords in the search box and you’ll find other treads. Also before you make any new post check in the search box if there are similar topics…

2 Likes

@simi11 Ok i will do like that.

1 Like

How is it ??

Solid, you can watch it. It’s not a waste, it’s less driven than Lawless Lawyer but intense about the topic and when you see that one scene, and I don’t need to go into detail, you will think of me. I needed tissues and I rarely shed tears over a drama, but at that point I couldn’t stop it was impossible.
And not to confuse you about the ending, that was not the reason for needing tissues.

1 Like

@lutra I will surely watch it. Where are u watching it?

The one I was talking about was I Can Hear Your Voice I watched that one on Viki.
Pretty Ugly is on the original broadcasters YT channel SBS.

1 Like

Sry I thought that u were talking about the current one . In I Can Hear Your Voice they have given importance to the cases unlike other dramas. I liked that especially the twin brothers case.

How to post like this?

1 Like

Copy the link of the drama and paste it in here that’s pretty much all.

And I found that Pretty Ugly is here at Viki with a different title, that’s something that can really annoy me, but anyway. It’s no thriller but there is a missing child case from around 20 years ago. It’s pretty obvious to the viewer who this missing child is. It .

3 Likes

Yeah…You can request shows for our region also here:

They need enough requests for the region for them to get/ renew the license. So I go there a LOT trying to get them to license Shopping King Louie and Queen Hyun In’s Men :flushed:

1 Like

I have requested for Its okay to not be okay. I will also request for Shopping King Louie and Queen Hyun In’s Men.I hope our wishes will come true one day.:innocent:

1 Like

sorry to bother but i have one more doubt. what happens when we follow someone?

1 Like

You mean the profile at Viki. Nothing much. The person you follow can see on his/her profile that you follow and you can see on your profile that person, so for you to not forget or lose contact you might want to follow.

3 Likes

well thank you lutra! I always wondered how to put those on here!

I think I have asked this before quite sometime ago, but why don’t they pull some of the old dramas out of their archives or libraries, or do they still need those licenses? yeah we are bored!!

1 Like

Viki doesn’t have something like that, when the license expires, the possession is no longer allowed, as far as I know.

Licenses are needed because we all must heed the copyright laws.

3 Likes