Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

really looks neat!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sand sculpture/ superman

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Art says save nature, Grafite, Poland

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

[#WoodArtPanda](

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wooden Lady Art

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

The Lion though, wha😃w!Screenshot_20220226-102458_Messages

1 Like

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure lace sculptures attached to sticks and pieces of found wood by Ágnes Herczeg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

“They met online” :smile::laughing::joy: Old school style :basket:

4 Likes

Frozen Niagara falls, Ontario Canada

Carved Tree Root Face

3 Likes

Mother nature always surprises us
 even with this
 which stick is real?

As for woodworking I once watched a short documentary about a Japanese traditional art that still exists and is quite intriguing. To watch this is kinda soothing like that whatever it’s called when you hear sounds of the movements and materials :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:smile::smile: Peek-a-boo! I see you! :laughing::joy:

ASMR :wink:

2 Likes

Surfers Paradise Sand Sculpture Competition - Gold Coast.

[#WoodArtPanda

Melissa Scriven
A kubbestol is a chair carved from a single piece of wood that has been seasoned for about 2 years. Gorgeous. Norsk Wood Works – Norsk Kubbestol

3 Likes

sand sculpture

3 Likes

could I say “artsy” stuff??

My son helped me make this cake for my husbands birthday. His hobby is woodworking By Dogsordiamonds1 with Jenica Callahan and Pradeep Mewada.

3 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

how about this one?? for the birds

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I thought this one was neat so here goes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Redwood root and maple burl throne by Jeffro Uitto with Rizwan Khan.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

this was in Singapore!

2 Likes

now where in the world would we put this??

ow beautiful - driftwood village!

Source -> https://www.instagram.com/p/CLYXzkjnmKN/

Find similar ones here (affiliate link) -> https://tidd.ly/3ssQ9WP

[

2 Likes