Viki

Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

I am fan of woodworking and combine my hobby with
work. I opened woodworking business and now working on how to form an llc in arkansas in the near future. A business name search is required to check if the desired name is available or not. If the name is available then the business owner has to fill up a name reservation form and send it to the Secretary of State, Arkansas.

So I finished my dresser on Sunday. I got 2 pieces old Ikea chests/cabinets for 10 bucks. Some hardwood, some wood veneered parts. I sanded only outer sides and painted it and attached wooden legs I had from a wardrobe… had to search which side the legs/feet were supposed to be mounted as they are angled not straight.

The existing hardware for the doors was probably not so exactly mounted, it’s a bit uneven. The ceramic knobs were there and I attached in back 3 small metal plates to the 2 pieces to keep them in place.
Overall I’m happy. I just want to mount an Ikea drawer on top and make a cover as soon as Ikea has the item in stock. :smile:

image image

really looks neat!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sand sculpture/ superman

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Art says save nature, Grafite, Poland

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[#WoodArtPanda](

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////…
Wooden Lady Art

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Lion though, wha😃w!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Figure lace sculptures attached to sticks and pieces of found wood by Ágnes Herczeg

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“They met online” :smile::laughing::joy: Old school style :basket:

Frozen Niagara falls, Ontario Canada

Carved Tree Root Face

Mother nature always surprises us… even with this… which stick is real?

As for woodworking I once watched a short documentary about a Japanese traditional art that still exists and is quite intriguing. To watch this is kinda soothing like that whatever it’s called when you hear sounds of the movements and materials :sweat_smile:

:smile::smile: Peek-a-boo! I see you! :laughing::joy:

ASMR :wink:

Surfers Paradise Sand Sculpture Competition - Gold Coast.

[#WoodArtPanda

Melissa Scriven
A kubbestol is a chair carved from a single piece of wood that has been seasoned for about 2 years. Gorgeous. Norsk Wood Works – Norsk Kubbestol

sand sculpture

could I say “artsy” stuff??

My son helped me make this cake for my husbands birthday. His hobby is woodworking By Dogsordiamonds1 with Jenica Callahan and Pradeep Mewada.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

how about this one?? for the birds

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I thought this one was neat so here goes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Redwood root and maple burl throne by Jeffro Uitto with Rizwan Khan.