You Know You've Been Watching Too Many Kdramas When

As long as you don’t do that arm flapping to the side thing, it won’t be as annoying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

glad I’m not so far gone :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks to the cast, and crew in this :thread: thread :yarn: I’ve been thoroughly entertained. Lol while on my way from work, and alternating between reading, and changing into more comfortable wear, since I’ve been in :house_with_garden: while still lol.
I identify with 99.5% of everyone’s dilemma :joy: and, I am :100:% guilty of doing all the misspoke. I honestly believe we’ll all stop babbling, like babies one day, and just burst out talking clearly :sun_behind_small_cloud: in whatever language we’re in at the baby stage. The question is, will someone be there to cheer us on, who heard us say our first proper put together words :crossed_fingers:t5:! :rofl:
Watching youtubers like jheartsj, and DiannaInKorea, is fascinating, because they’re living what we see in dramas. Oh! Skycedi’s channel, and The halfi-project channel are also an extension of this fascination, including the mazelee channel, and WhitneybaeIRL. There are so many more, am I the only one living through other people’s edited lives on youtube, because I’ve watched too many K-Dramas? :smile:

Here are other telltale signs, stuff you use everyday, are in Korean :rofl:
20210410_032046_(1) 20210410_032039_(1)

3 Likes

Same here :rofl: “living through youtubers lives” , but you learn more about korean culture when watching vlogs and kdrama too.

1 Like

Oh I definitely have a bunch of stuff lying around the house that are in Korean and some in Japanese :laughing:

3 Likes

Hey Y’all :blush::sparkling_heart: ,
I know I have been watching too many k dramas :star_struck: when I have finished five Korean dramas and cdramas in the less than 42 hours… I need help…:sweat_smile:

So let me break down it down for you :rose:

Thursday
Finished hapimari (jdrama)
Finished Secret Garden
Finished Hello me
Started Ho Goo’s Love
Started Me too , flower
Started because its my first life
Friday
Almost finished with Ho Goo’s Love
Finished Me too , flower
Not done with because its my first life
Started General and I
Finished love o2o

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a loT!
I know I’ve been watching way too many Kdramas when I find myself waking up at four every morning to watch stuff before anyone else wakes up and the day starts :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

There is a WORD for that cutesy way of talking.

Aegyo

Aegyo in Korean refers to a cute display of affection often expressed through a cute voice, facial expressions, or gestures. Aegyo literally means behaving in a flirtatious, coquette-ish manner and it is commonly expected for both male and female K-pop idols. Wikipedia

3 Likes

I have several to finish and then I get excited and start a new one.!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::joy: Squirrel! :dog: :joy:
@loveurself_melanin, @kdrama2020ali,
@vivi_1485, @feyfayer :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll show you my CRAZY!

I am in the Middle of Mr. Queen (sad part is coming)
I am watching Love is Science and Also In House Marriage Honey
I peeked back at Devilish Joy cuz I love Choi Jin Hyuk & Tale of Nokdu

I need to finish:
Empress Ki (sad and I know it)
Lost Romance (getting to the sad part)
Legend Deep Blue Sea (don’t wanna finish cuz I have to leave Minho😢)
Decendents of the Sun (FL is not a fav)
Lawless Lawyer (love but got distracted)
My Little Happiness (love distracted)

Starting Soon!
Strong Woman Bong Soon (Park Hyung Sik)
Good Manager (JUNHO💜)
Just Between Lovers (JUNHO💜)
@leerla73 @loveurself_melanin

OOOOOH and LOVING VINCENZO

Aigoo - Aish I have issues!

3 Likes

The funny thing is, there is no burn out, we’ll watch, watch, watch :joy: raccoon / panda eyes and all :laughing::joy: :panda_face:

4 Likes

I have stayed up until 6 am. I believe Coffee Prince was my first binge all nighter. Now I’m up until 2 am every night at least.:paw_prints::crazy_face::star_struck::panda_face:

4 Likes

Yea man! It’s craazzzy! :joy::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Those are all really good!! Same here I always get distracted and start a new drama :laughing:

2 Likes

Coffee Prince was sooooo good :blush::blush::blush::blush: , I finshed that drama in less than a day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same here lol :sweat_smile: , yesterday I stayed up to 5am trying to watch Ho Goo Love and am just now waking up :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I think I watched it several times over - I love it! And I love Gong Yoo but I was so in love with Kim Jae Wook the Waffle Guy! I would re-wind whenever he came on screen. Thank goodness for Her Private LIfe!!!

2 Likes

That’s it I’m in!! :rofl: You guys yelled squirrel so much on Coffee Prince, now I’m watching it, yup! I never picked it up before, I was too busy chasing other K-Drama squirrels. :woman_shrugging:t5: ╰(^‿^)╯ :ok_woman:t5:‍♀ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:‍♀

3 Likes

coffee%20prince%201
Well, Waffle Guy! Kim Jae Wook
gong%20yoo%204
& Gong Yoo -

ENJOY!

3 Likes