Your laugh for the day

I really need that t-shirt.

1 Like

2 Likes

@adrianmorales

No wonder he’s so anorexic. He needs to keep some of that food, and STOP giving it away. What drama was this? He looks familiar, but too skeletal for me to recognize him. It breaks my heart when I see an actress/actor so thin. …:open_mouth:

1 Like

@leerla73
@angelight313_168

That’s Lee Min-Ki. He was 27 when he starred in the 2012 Kdrama Shut Up Flower Boy Band. He was just thin. I, too, was thin at that age. And I ate just fine. :sweat_smile:

Anyhoo, it appears will be able to catch him in a new Kdrama:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1517740wpp/lee-min-ki-is-a-relatable-guy-whos-lost-sight-of-his-dreams-in-new-drama-with-kim-ji-won

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Lee Min Ki wow what a difference a few pounds make. He looks great now, and I like his acting, except his roles are same O same O (same story) Hope new one is different bc he has so much potential. thanks for the link!
@adrianmorales
PS. forgot to add he makes amazing kissing scenes.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220405-202322_Chrome

The contrast is worlds apart in his photo above,
W✧ヾ(^0^)/✧W.

1 Like

When my daughter was younger we would cut a noodle in half, put a stick in one end for a handle, and practice sword fighting but not while swimming, lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Spelling :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee: Bee word Sardoodledom :rofl:
Google: Definition of Sardoodledom: mechanically contrived plot structure and stereotyped or unrealistic characterization in drama: staginess, melodrama the authors of the world’s great plays are not mere tricksters in Sardoodledom.
— John Mason Brown.

3 Likes

It’s not a real bull, but two persons dressed as a bull
So hilarious! :joy::joy::rofl::joy:
4.2m views as of this posting.

2 Likes

2 Likes

she was in on it too, I bet seen this quite some time ago, still love watching this

1 Like

🪴 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Physical Therapy for plants🪴

1 Like

(me)

2 Likes

1 Like

the doctor looks great in a suit

ok on the “fruity side”

1 Like

ok enough already!!!

remember 5’ nothing!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

how about this one??

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

I hope this works!!

sorry, it didn’t

1 Like

They worked like clock :alarm_clock: works :joy::laughing::joy:
Screenshot_20220330-161217_Messages

1 Like