Enemies to lovers/bad boy falls for good girl recommandations PLEASE!

You guys are sooo helpful and kind! Thank you soo much. :hearts:

I added all of the ideas onto my watchlist and I definitely will watch all of them.
My next one will be I order you or maybe Marriage not Dating. :sunglasses :sunglasses:

I think for next few weeks I can live in peace and watch alls of your recommendations. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I feel a tightening in my stomach for having to tell you this, because I would never like to disagree with you on anything, or make you sad or mad or whatever.
But I stand by my opinion, that this has to be merged. They probably won’t care to do it, though - Viki staff is so busy lately - so you may relax. But for me it’s a question of principle. This discussion place has become a total circus. And this is not related to the Original Poster of this topic. The disease is much more general.

1 Like

Im sorry to ask, but what is the problem?
This is my first discussion I have ever post. I dont want to do anything bad or forbidden.
I‘m just curious :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

psj%20fighting

In my world of 50 discussions - You did what you should have done!
Nothing BAD or Forbidden…
Yes - we have some duplicate discussions - I work hard not to duplicate but it happens
You can use the search on the right hand side to see if there is a discussion you are looking for also.
You are new to discussions and I want you to feel HAPPY and POSITIVE and FREE to ask us
the people who have KNOWLEDGE for help! Without FEAR!

Maybe another discussion might be too long to go through and for you - you needed a specific question answered about Love/Hate relationships!

If you want to do so - Change your request to Love/Hate Dramas or whatever you want!
I want you to feel comfortable coming to us in a Positive and Loving manner.
I hope this thread can stay that way also - Positive and helpful.

I AM here for you - All of my crazy Hottie Posse (my 1st and favorite thread) self - We have fun -
And Welcome :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

There is not a Love/Hate Relationship Thread that I can find

Let’s talk MDL at some point also
My MDL List

3 Likes

Well, if they care to merge it as I created the other topic I can still veto it, and then we made them work for nothing … Is that better? Why not merge it with any other topic that is in search for rom-coms especially, don’t get me wrong either, but the last time a topic was merged I was scrolling for 2 minutes to find the original red thread, not that this will happen here, but it just took the pace out of the topic, and it never went back to it in the same way …
How about this thread instead:

3 Likes

I think that it’s really difficult for a new person to know if it’s creating a new topic or if it’s duplicated. You didn’t do anything wrong you were just trying to start a discussion about something you want to know.
Just start, we are nice people loving dramas (j-drama, k-drama, c-drama), you’ll get familiar with this and I think that you’re going to love it as much as we do now.

About the main question you have in here, I’m with @kdrama2020ali with all her recommendations, but… I have to say that if you want to start with something short but good you can go with:

Also, we are going to start a watch party next Monday, it’s a Japanese show if you’re interested.

We have different threads where you can find some recommendations or see some gifs with good scenes of a show, it can work for you.
Absolute Favorite Kiss! Any Drama
What are you currently watching?

See you around!! and Welcome!!
a-lovely-tuji-hug

5 Likes

For me, the original posters must not be held at fault, and the way I see it, no one is blaming the original poster here for opening a new thread. They’re new, so they really don’t know anything about how this place functions.
It’s rather about misguiding these original posters. If we already know that a topic is duplicate, guide them to a more popular thread with (almost) the same answers. After all, they open topics with the intention to get answers. It’s a different story if someone is opening a thread to become popular on their first day. We had such a case a few months back if anyone remembers(the man who complained about subs in every other thread?)

Just as Lutra said, merging topics breaks the flow, then why create these flows in duplicate topics in the first place? Let the original poster know about already existing threads and continue the conversation there.

If the same answers are found in the same duplicate threads, useful information gets buried down. I hope, in the future, if someone asks a duplicate question, rather than creating a flow in that duplicate topic, we can continue the conversation in an already existing thread.

6 Likes

I think we all have done that - and we did send her to some of our other threads and I sent her to some of my collections.

Actually this could be changed to a
Hate to Love Relationship thread - we don’t actually have one of those!
My main thing is that someone should feel welcome! And not like they are creating some circus!
I am the circus so I’m ok with that label. I just want her to feel the love.

I do not advocate merging this thread at all - it does mess up the flow of other threads.

6 Likes

Exactly, I was just explaining since she asks if she did anything wrong.
As you can see in my reply, I post two recommendations of different topics where she can find an answer to her question.

Totally, because you came here kind of lost, just trying to figure it out how all these works lol

5 Likes

Thank you guys!!! You gave me a good feeling :heart_eyes:
I changed the theme, so maybe this helps.
I am soo thankful for your recommandations and also that you guys told me about the issue with the threads.
I think that a community should not be toxic and that one can talk about issues, like you guys did to me. :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome to our community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think Viki should be a little clearer about the guidelines… they’re hidden away somewhere. Next time, just use the search box to check if there’s a thread similar to the one you want and comment there :smile: Your new topic name is really good! We know what you want at a glance now^^

Have you watched this one?

I love how the ML is always annoyed at the world in general but you slowly see him soften up and open his heart to FL :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
There’s also Legend of the Blue Sea and Thirty But Seventeen… I don’t know if you’ve watched them before, though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Since I’m watching it right now lol

5 Likes

For Love of the Bad Boy Bad Boy Thread

woo%20do%20hwan%20seducer
Woo Do Hwan - Tempted!!!

hao%20do%20and%20princess%202
So this is a LONG ONE - and @natyh and I watched the 2ML - Hao Du soften into a sweet bad boy that we always knew he would be - don’t watch for the Main Lead Couple - You want to watch for these two - I am still in love with Hao Du
Long Ballad

Bad Boy Collection

3 Likes

awww Baddie!!!
ZNm71_2f

2 Likes

Fun Bad Boy Annoyed Chef to fall for the girl with a ghost inside of her

Bad Boy Protector and his muse

Well it’s DOOM

Bad Boy/Broken Boy falls for the girl

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:
Next time I will follow your tips, so everyone is happy

Suspicious Partner have I watched before, but the other one are going straight on my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I don’t have any suggestions at the moment but @leah3005, Welcome to Discussions.

5 Likes

Sooo sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you!!

3 Likes

@leah3005
WELCOME to Discussion!

If you are very young, and want an idol drama, you might not like my suggestion, BUT if you like JI SUNG (The Devil Judge/Heal me/Kill me) This is one hell of a drama where HATE makes one suffer so much just to fall passionately in love. I don’t get tired from watching this one.

4 Likes

I’m with you 100%. Some people’s thread (like yours) are very/more popular than those old threads they want ppl. to merge into.

I don’t see what’s the big deal of making a new thread, like there’s not enough space here or something. Why go to threads that you have to scroll for so many minutes just to get to the recent post?

One thing I do ALL the time; They merge my topic, I request to have my post deleted bc is going to get buried under a thread I don’t care to be in.

WELCOME @leah3005! Don’t worry be happy.

5 Likes