Live walks to different part of the world- Share yours here

Peru :grinning:! That’s one get-a-way, high up in the mountains.

1 Like

I have to GO

1 Like

But when tho’? :smile:
Is it a choice between K-drama’s
dream country Korea, and Peru?

(soompi)

Bahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: another shocking revelation! :joy:
Neither is Peru! :joy:
btw: this is moi, again! :woman_shrugging:t5: :heartpulse: heart’s still beating tho’

Hey! I just got out! :joy:

1 Like

Maybe Seo In Guk would like to go to Peru with me to see Machu Picchu! DOOM needs a VACA:star_struck:

1 Like

아! 진짜! Aah! Jinjja!!
What are you doing to LJS? 제발! Jebal!

1 Like

If you ever have a chance visit Switzerland’s Alps, I haven’t yet visited the Jungfraujoch, my mom and my daughter did. I would like also to cross the longest single suspension bridge (made of steel) in the World!

5 Likes

This bridge is stuff of dramas!!
All that’s missing is the wooden planks.
Be sure to wear a parachute, or glider’s suite.
Having a back-up cannot hurt anyone :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:
Neat first video too! Definitely for the physically young.

2 Likes

Are you in heart jail again! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Yup I was, spent three hours in this time :rofl::laughing: I’m out again like Will Smith in Prince of BelAir :rofl:

1 Like

Well even older Generation will go for these challenges, my mom crossed the bridge when she was 78 and visited the Junfraujoch glacier with my daughter at 77 so if you still feel fit anyone can do it, I think the bridge I will put on my bucket list before I die :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it must be an exhilarating feeling when you cross over… almost perhaps maddening :wink:

That said this year Switzerland experienced a lots of accidental deaths of hikers, climbers and cave explorers, the weather has been also crazy, avalanches and mudslides… there is less snow in the mountains and glaciers are melting…:disappointed_relieved: - global warming or just natural cycle… it is still pretty and awesome!

This hike would be awesome too, Lake Oeschinen (Oeschinensee), did you noticed :joy: the young man is wearing the FC Barcelona Rakuten T-shirt, Rakuten is a (investment) partner of the soccer club, you can see the logo if you scroll down on Viki’s page :laughing:

4 Likes

The A-m-A-z-I-n-G things people do at any age, back in 1996/7, I was spending time in Key West FL, my then supervisor who was such a dainty person, she went, and parachuted out of a plane :small_airplane: for her 50th :birthday: Birthday!

Rakuten . . .Lots of sponsorship on travel videos.
:speaking_head:Sponsor the Viki fans :speaking_head::loudspeaker: on a S. Korea seasonal trip! It would be :exploding_head: mind-blowing if this happened :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now that would be a great perk! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Especially for the volunteers!

3 Likes

garden%201 garden%202 garden%203 garden%204 garden%205 garden%206 garden%207 garden%208

A little walk in the garden - some from last year! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

ISLAND OF ENCHANTMENT: PUERTO RICO MY FAVORITE BEACH: LUQUILLO

3 Likes

One of the most beautiful hidden gems

4 Likes

@kdrama2020ali That’s just a gorgeous view and experience! I did once with my friends a 2 hours trail ride on mules in the mountains of Red Rock Canyon near Las Vegas and we saw quite often wild horses or donkeys, the view was awesome.

I’m sharing another interesting visiting point, it was superlative for my eye at 10’000 feet heights I saw this moonlike landscape, there are hiking trails but on your own risk, some will drive up around 4 am to watch the sunrise if there are no clouds it must feel like reaching Nirvana :slight_smile: :pray:
Haleakala on Maui, Hawaii

3 Likes

Went to see this with a group of family members.

We stuffed our mouth at Hershey Chocolate Factory

We went through this wonderful experience too. If you are in the area during christmas season don’t miss this.

2 Likes

Italy
This is just gorgeous!

2 Likes

CONEY ISLAND. I’ve gone to Coney Island since I was a toddler and love the Beach and all the rides. Specially spook a rama. It’s better at night time.

One of my fave too.

The rides love em and got on all them

3 Likes