My Hottie Posse...Who is YOURS?

Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Wook, Junho, Wookie, Minho, and Seo Kang Joon

Follow me!

https://www.viki.com/collections/3269724l-its-all-about-the-kiss
https://www.viki.com/collections/3292151l-was-i-dreaming-or-are-these-supernatural
https://www.viki.com/collections/3281447l-im-not-just-an-idol-actor

13 Likes

From top to bottom:
Ji Soo
Lee Joon Gi
Lee Min Hyuk
Jung Woo Sung
Kim Kang Woo
Hyun Bin (with facial hair!)
Song Seung Heon
Kim Tae Woo
Kim Woo Bin
Lee Sun Gyun
Kang Ha Neul
Park Yong Ha

This list was so difficult to compile! Sorry that itā€™s so long :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

How funny! I donā€™t know if I even have a hottie posseā€¦ :laughing:

(looks quickly around to see if her hubbyā€™s ghost is watching over her shoulder, gonna ā€˜catch herā€™ :scream: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:)

5 Likes

Donā€™t look at my Phone!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I never got into the habit of keeping pics on phonesā€¦ Why? Cuz I lived out in the middle of nowhere where there was no cell service so I never bought a smart phone. Iā€™m in town now but still have no need for the expense,ā€¦ so no pin-up hotties on my ā€˜dumbā€™ land line phone. :laughing:

and plusā€¦ Like I am waaaaaayyy too old for those guysā€¦ :scream: :rofl:

4 Likes

My wallpaper and lock screen I have to explain a lot. Sometimesā€¦ Age is just a #

6 Likes

:rofl: Yea. but with my creaky knees I canā€™t catch them when they run away! :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Wowsers! I didnā€™t even put all my guys! Good Job!

I would add Park Bo Gum, Jung Hae In, Lee Dong Wook, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Myung Soo ā€œLā€ and Cha Eun Woo, Kim Soo Hyun- Love these guys!

We agree on Hyun Bin from Confidential Assignment (woooosh) and I do like Lee Joon Gi!

So I donā€™t know a lot of your guys! What show should I watch to meet them. ?

2 Likes

Lee Joon Gi looks so much like my niece that Iā€™d think he was her older brother. :grin:

3 Likes

flower%20of%20evil%20photo
I think he looks so mysterious. He probably does really well in ANY fantasy drama. You must have one pretty niece!

4 Likes

hehehe I too had to explain my wallpaper, especially my lockscreen. Nowadays I have a lockscreen of my favorite anime character and a wallpaper of a member of my favorite Kpop group. That way, Iā€™m the only one who gets to see his beautiful smile every day and my family canā€™t judge :rofl:

Okay! This is going to be a long list because Iā€™ll put a few of their movies/dramas. I havenā€™t seen all of them, but many of them are on my to watch list.

Ji Soo

Lee Joon Gi

Lee Min Hyuk

Jung Woo Sung

Heā€™s also played in movies, such as A Moment to Remember, Daisy, and Steel Rain (I personally think he was absolutely amazing in these movies, more so than the dramas)

Kim Kang Woo

Hehe, Hyun Bin doesnā€™t need an introduction! Heā€™s Hyun Bin :laughing:

Song Seung Heon

(also in dramas Black and Autumn in my Heart)

Kim Tae Woo

Kim Woo Bin

Lee Sun Gyun

Kang Ha Neul

(also acted in Scarlet Heart Ryeo, along with Ji Soo and Lee Joon Gi)

Park Yong Ha

(He acted in Winter Sonata)

2 Likes

Cool! I have only seen a few of these! I am in the middle of Lawless Lawyer and I am so excited to see Flower of Evil. Thanks for the list

Ji Soo was a 2ndary character in Doctors! I saw him right away! I didnā€™t care for Doctors but I like him.

2 Likes

She is very pretty and tough as nails. Sheā€™s a SeaBee.

4 Likes

(She seems kinda greedy to meā€¦ all those pinup guysā€¦) :shushing_face: :grin:

Flower of Evil I will finish one of these days. It got pushed down because I was waiting for subs and never got back to it.

2 Likes

Funny her pin-ups are totally different than mine!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok. I see your Gong Yoo and raise you one Gong Yoo

Gong-Yoo-1

and Two Park Seonghwas!. :smirk: :grin:

6 Likes

gong%20yoo%20abs%202

And I raise you Another Gong Yoo! One of my favorite series he did!
and 2 Cha Eun Woo

cha%20eun%20woo%20blackcha%20eun%20woo%20bazaar

no copyright infringement is intendedā€

5 Likes

:grinning: Iā€™m going to invoke a widely used saying: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :smile: I like that there is a variety in ā€˜tastesā€™ and opinions, but I am totally in agreement with Gong Yoo being handsome!

3 Likes

Park Hae Jin (I absolutely love his name ā€œHae Jin,ā€ it sounds so flowery and beautiful :grin:)

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire:I loved him in My Love from The Star! He was so SWEET! I wanted him to get the girl too!

2 Likes