QC gifts for volunteers

Thank you. The new coupon worked just fine. Thank you for fixing this for us.

wait you got a notebook?? :frowning: i havenā€™t been getting any giftsā€¦and Iā€™ve been QC since 2009ā€¦ T.T whyyyyyy meee

When did the gifts go out? Iā€™ve been QC for a couple months now.

If you read the thread a little further up you will find the answers to all your questions. In short, they decide at the end of the year-beginning of next, depending on each personā€™s contributions.

https://discussions.viki.com/t/qc-gifts-for-volunteers/15290/89?u=irmar

2 Likes

@dudieā€¦ so this means, i am am meber since march 2017, iā€™ll have to wait itll 2018?
and when i dont Sub anything after finishing my Drama, i dont get anything cause i was lazy xD

You need to maintain your QC status because you can lose itā€¦

2 Likes

I think it was for up to December 2016.

Hell,
I have an issue with using the QC gift. I just entered the code and system is still asking for my credit card information. is this normal?
Itā€™s my first time revising such gift, so I donā€™t know what should I do.

did you go over the limit or perhaps you didnā€™t click standard shipping (which should be include (Free))?

@ahsaaful Iā€™m not sure but I think itā€™s normal because the ordering process needs to be completed and cannot be completed without paying even if you donā€™t have to pay. Does that even make sense?

If the balance is zero after you entered your coupon I assume your creditcard or paypal wonā€™t be charged but itā€™s just a needed step to complete your order.

I suggest contacting Yesstyle/Yesasia to be sure. They have facebook

2 Likes

My order is 19.12$ but they add 4.99$ for Shipping, even though I click standard shipping.

I contact YesStyle now and Iā€™m waiting for their answer.

You can choose to ā€œpay with paypalā€. Thatā€™s what I did during the payment option and if I remember correctly it didnā€™t ask me to log in since the final cost was 0$. :smiley:

2 Likes

Canā€™t find and choose the standard field for shipping. Everythingā€™s defaulted to Express. : (

Instructions on the email with the code:

If you live in one of these countries then pick ā€œPremium Standardā€ as a shiping method to get free shipping:
United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, The Russian Federation
If you donā€™t live in any of the above then pick ā€œStandardā€

If the option doesnā€™t exist then they either canā€™t ship for free to your country OR the specific item that you picked canā€™t be shipped for free (I THINK Yesstyle has other smaller sellers on their site - Just like Amazon does - and not everyone has the same shipping options)

In any case, you should contact Yesstyle support to be sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tks. :slight_smile:

I never saw vikiā€™s mail for QC gift and I donā€™t sent my direction :frowning:

Why are people bumping up such an old tread of the 2016 QC gift?!

Mods maybe itā€™s best to lock this thread since it isnā€™t relevant anymore.

1 Like

Please use the 2017 QC Gift threads to discuss further.

https://discussions.viki.com/t/qc-gifts-winter-2017/18198
https://discussions.viki.com/t/the-2017-qc-gift-is-this-real/17745