The Translating is not working

As You can all see my team is about to finish this ep but when i checked the ep to see the sub it wasn’t appearing even though that this part is subbed

1 Like

I have this same problem. Any subtitles added after the beginning of June 1st are not showing. (For example: For Here comes Jang Bo Ri episode 15 I see only ~33% of the subs.) The rest of the subs can be seen if I open the subtitle editor, but not when I view the episode normally.

This problem also occurs when I try to watch with ipad or my android phone. I’ve tried also different browsers and logging in/out, but nothing seems to work.

I have sent email to help. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, since watching via editor is not nice :confused:

(For some reason I can see the Turkish subtitles for Doctor Stranger ep 9, but not the English ones…)

2 Likes

I have the same problem with the french subtitles, all the subtitles I made yesterday (1 june) are not showing, and the subtitles I have edited too.

3 Likes

me too with 2 different dramas…angels eyes n doctor stranger…it seem that all ep added during the weekend and today have a sub problem although it says 80-100% completed…i doubled checked with old ep from the same dramas n work just fine…even tried different language but nothing…omg drives me crazy cos doesnt seem to be a general problem as not many people complained…any idea how can u email technical team of viki?or can u suggest sth else that can be done?? ty

3 Likes

I have the same problem for Arabic or English in some series and episodes also
And sometimes showing a part of the translation and the rest does not appear
Please Help

1 Like

Same problem for me.
I have this problem for the 2 days past but only with the news translations and not with the old drama.
I use firefox.

1 Like

The same problem occurrs with the german subtitles in episode 3 part 4 on “Fabulous 30” (haven’t checked the other episodes yet and the english subtitles on the newest episode (9) of “Triangle”.

If you want to sent in a request go to http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or write a mail to help@viki.com

1 Like

hope Viki will help us soon

1 Like

still the same for the 4th day…i dont mind waiting for the problem to be fixed but it would be nice if someone had actually inform us about the situation n the progress if any of fixing…has anyone got any answer back from help center?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve received the answer, that they are aware of the problem and the engineering team is working on it. They also ask for additional details to have a better chance to locate the bug.
If some of you are still thinking about writing a request about this issue include stuff like if you watch from your computer or mobile, which browser you use, the country you are currently in (location from where you watch the videos) and if possible a screencast from a video with which you encountered the problem, because this will help the team out and they will be able to fix it sooner. I hope I didn’t miss anything. :smiley:

2 Likes

So they don’t show up when watching the video, but appear when you open sub editor or swgmwnt timer?

I GOT AN ANSWER

4 me it is enough that they are working to solve the problem

It seems to work for me now. I could watch episode 9 of “Triangle” with eng subs today. This was one of the videos I encountered the issue with.

1 Like

Ep 6 from Jang bo ri is here that my team translated last night is working
but 5 which we did few days ago isn’t

I’m currently watching Jang Bo Ri (episode 15) with Spanish subs because the English subs stop showing after the first few minutes.

The subs I finished this weekend on Fall In Love With Me (episode 8) are not showing up either. I can’t see most of the subtitles in english done these last few days. I do hope Viki is solving this problem, because it’s getting a little frustrating. My portuguese team on Fall In Love With Me are working on the subs and they aren’t showing up.

1 Like

Witch’s Romance and Angel Eyes as well aren’t working.

1 Like

it is finally workgoing
go! check it!

I just found this problem today in my case.
I did subtitles in Czech for “Angel ‘n’ Devil” and “We got married 4” today and no progress shows up in the video player and it looks like nobody even worked on those subtitles (just like in the screen in the first post). But when I get in to the subtitles editor they are there, it is fully subed. But nothing shows up in the video player for watching.
Anyone else is having those problems again like me today?

It takes a while for the video player to be updated with subtitles & % points (it doesn’t happen instantly). At least it used to.

Yeah, I know it is not immediately. But it never took like 10 to 12 hours and it still doesn’t showing up.