Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello,
I’m a new Rookie contributor and I would like to help translating and subtitling a series. I can mainly translate from English to German but I also have some knowledge when it comes to French. I am fluent in German (it’s my native language) and I would say that I am at an intermediate to an upper-intermediate level when it comes to English. My French level is only at A2 right now, as I’m still actively learning the language.
Thank You!

2 Likes

Hi! If you need help I can sub from English to Italian!

just contact me if you are still interested.

I am searching for people to help translate in haitian creole. please tell me if interested

Hi, I’m a new viki volunteer. I can subtitle from English to Portuguese and from Chinese to English :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I would like to help to translate (do subtitles) from Chinese to English.

This thread is for people offering their services as translators.

If you wish to recruit for a specific project, please open another thread.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m a new volunteer :slight_smile:
I can help translate from English to Spanish. I’m from Argentina, so Spanish is my first language, but I’m bilingual (I am proficient in English). If anyone is looking for help, let me know!
xoxo,
Valentine

Hi, everyone! I’m a new subber interested in subbing Korean to English. I’m bilingual and have done translation work in the past. Please PM me if you’re looking. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! I’m looking for a project to work on!
I can translate from English to French and French to English. I have a lot of free time, so I’m really fast and motivated.
I look forward to working with you :blush:

a link to my profile: https://www.viki.com/users/agathosorus/overview :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi my name is johanna

im looking for subs from English to spanish , i have plenty of time so i can give a hand if you need a help in any proyect !

Hello, everyone! I’m very new to subtitling on Viki, but I’d love to help with any project available. My native language is English, but I know a good degree of Chinese. I can go both ways with either English to Chinese or Chinese to English. Please message me if you’re looking!
Thank you!

I just made this category because I saw a lot of people trying to let a lot of people know they can translate or that a lot of people
So if you guys need to let other people know that you can translate, you can just reply with your name below and/or state that which type of translater you are.

1 Like

We already have this topic for finding subbers / offering help with subtitles:

2 Likes

Your so right, I saw that too! I thought it was a great idea. I guess we do have another topic to let other people know other people that they need to subtitle. I just thought that it would be cool. But I guess we really don’t need this one because we already have that chat.

Hi this is Anais i can translate or subtitle from English to Arabic, from English to French an from French to Arabic

HI! This is Camila i can translate English to Spanish and English/Spanish to French

Hello, my name is Meri and I’m quite new on this platform, I can translate English into Romanian or vice versa. I also have some knowledge of German. Hope I’ll be able to help.

1 Like

Suggested merge with topic Want to subtitle? Let people know! and closure.
@jeslynl

1 Like

my name is mounika . i can help with subtitles in telugu

1 Like