Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@shraddhasingh is an intellilady

2 Likes

I checked her profile before she changed her name. She was working on a drama where I am working, too. So it was easy to spot hehe.

I do have a trick for how to spot or find people who change their usernames often, but that’s for another thread.

5 Likes

Hehehe, cheater! :grin:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I would like to translate from English to Czech. I am a native speaker of Czech.I know English from school and I lived in the UK for a few months. I have experience with subtitles in friends’ videos and translation should not be a problem.:grinning:
I’d rather focus on kdrama, but I don’t mind Japanese drama either. I will be happy if you help me find my first translation on this web! If you know anything, I would love for info.:laughing:
I have about 2-3 hours 4 times a week.:innocent:

Hi !

I would like to sub from English to French, if you have a project that would match I would be glad to help !
Thanks you !

@abbyms, je te conseille de mettre ton annonce ici : Liste de personnes voulant traduire et editer des dramas Sans oublier de mettre le lien vers ton profil viki.

Je vais faire ça alors, merci beaucoup !!

Posso legendar Inglês/Portugues !!

I can do Hindi

1 Like

@shraddhasingh @sneha_narayanaswamy @sandeepsandhu @miniwrites

@milisha_verma_75 you can contact these people for potential Hindi Subbing projects. All the best.

1 Like

Hi~
I’m a native Spanish speaker interested in subtitling from English to Spanish. I’m an English literature and linguistics student who likes translation. I’ve never subbed a Viki drama but I’ve contributed with Spanish subtitles for some youtube videos.
I would like to focus in kdramas and maybe kshow.
So far I have been able to detect some errors in translations (in Spanish) in some dramas I’ve seen here. Either I can tell that there was a literal translation of the words in English that doesn’t sound natural in Spanish, and other times I’ve been able to notice some small moments where the translation might sound weird since I understood what they were saying in Korean (I have some knowledge of Korean, I’m by no means fluent or intermediate yet, but my level sometimes, not very frequently, allows me to detect such details).
In terms of availability, I can dedicate at least 6 hours a week, depending on my schedule I can have more time.

Thanks for reading my post~

1 Like

Hi I’m looking to subtitle for Chinese dramas. I can subtitle from Chinese to English, I am a native English and Chinese speaker.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m available to subtitle from English into Spanish/Catalan.

Even though I don’t have experience in using Viki, I do have experience subtitling since I studied a master’s degree in audio-visual translation.

If you have any project where I can collaborate, please let me know! :blush:

1 Like

I am avaiable to subtitle from English to Portuguese.

1 Like

I can subtitle from English to Malayalam. I can understand little bit Korean and Chinese.

1 Like

Heya all! Does anyone need people that can translate subtitles from English to Bulgarian? Bulgarian is my first language so I can lend a hand if there are any projects available!

1 Like

Did you ever make a thread talking about it? I would like to know. I’m constantly checking the segging application list and recently I changed my user, making me forget my past user (the one on the list) so I was curious about how to figure it out.

Hello! I am a dramas Lover and would like to make some contributions in subtitling from English to Spanish.
I have a degree in Foreign Languages teaching and like learning new languages. My native language is Spanish and I have taken courses in basic Chinese and Korean too. Here is the link of my profile:
https://www.viki.com/users/karol6_750/overview

Hey everyone I’m looking for projects to subtitle, I can translate from Korean or Englis to italian!
If anyone is interested please tell me! :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Si c’est toujours d’actualité ou qu’il y a de nouveaux projets depuis je suis partante de mon côté !