Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are well! I would love to help out with subtitling and I am able to subtitle from Chinese to English (and vice versa)! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to help with Viki subtitles. I can subtitle from English to Polish ^^
Thank you!

2 Likes

hi! I would love to subtitle from english to portuguese, if you are in need of someone to help your project please look after me! ^^

For all newbies!!
Project Finder:

Guide lines:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/categories/200004034
More info:

How do you become a general editor? I’m not fluent in other languages, but I am learning. I have an advanced degree in English and I’m a writer. I’d love to edit some of the subtitles where I’ve found a few distracting typos…if anyone wants my two cents!

2 Likes

The best would be to contact one or several Chief Editors (CEs), which you can find on the page wall (picture/poster under the subtitle team) in any project. For example, CE for the series Why Her? is joysprite.

Also, there’s some resources and networking possibilities here:

Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! ^^
Looking out for opportunities in subtitling. I hold an upper-intermediate level in Korean. Can help with Korean - English/Hindi translations and vice-versa. New to the world of subtitling, but would put all efforts in. Hope you guys can guide me through.

Thanks

3 Likes

Write to English chief editors of current or recently completed shows.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m looking for projects to subtitle from english to danish!

hi everyone! :wave:
I’m Alessia and I’m new here. I’m an Italian native speaker and since I graduated in foreign languages I’d like to practice my languages skills. I’d be happy to work with subs from English into Italian (I know some Chinese but I don’t feel comfortable in translating it). I also have some previous experience with subtitling other than the Viki community. I’d prefer to translate Chinese dramas mainly, but Korean ones are also ok for me.
Please feel free to contact me if I can join any subtitling group or if you want to suggest something, I can’t wait to begin :smile:

2 Likes

Contact @callieseier

2 Likes

@shraddhasingh

1 Like

Hi I can translate Korean to English (1.5 Generation Korean American, fluent at native level for both langauges)

4 Likes

Salut sophiechu14_802,
Tu peux m’envoyer un mail, je cherche des traducteurs(trices) pour deux projets.
Une émission de variété culinaire et je suis en train de former une équipe pour un drama japonais.

https://www.viki.com/users/ch_deco99_941/overview

Looking to sub from english to swedish. Please contact me!

2 Likes

:trevo-de-quatro-folhas:Olá! Eu quero Muito, Muito, Muito mesmo colaborar com alguma equipe! Posso traduzir do Inglês para o Português. Obrigada a todos!:estrela2::heart_decoration:

1 Like

Olá! Estou disponível para projetos completos. Tradução de Inglês para português. Obrigada!

Looking for Subber from English to Tagalog. Please contact me! :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to help with translations, I can translate from Mandarin Chinese to English/Spanish, message me if interested.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to help the community.
I can subtitle from English to Czech
You can contact me anytime :slightly_smiling_face: