Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi! I can translate from Korean to English! Looking for projects! New to volunteering for Viki!

1 Like

Hello! I’m brand new here and am excited to start helping :slight_smile:
I can translate English to Korean or Korean to English!

Hi everyone! I am looking for some drama to help with subtitling and segmenting. I can translate from Chinese to English, Bahasa Melayu to English and English to Bahasa Melayu. I can also help with segmenting drama too.

Hi there^^
I am new to subtitling dramas here and I am available to help into segmenting and subtitling from English to French.
:slight_smile:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TK7xDhHK6m2LkRBP14TL2RsuK_7vPIePgyIZfjkA_lQ/edit#gid=1802398227 Ă  lire des projets qui cherchent des frenchies

Bonjour, nous recherchons des traducteurs anglais-français pour le Grand maĂźtre du taoĂŻsme. Si ça t’intĂ©resse, envoie-moi un message Ă  taijitu_09. Bonne journĂ©e !

Hi, I would like to subtitle Korean dramas to English. I have some experience on subtitling previously on Viki.
Please let me know if you (channel managers) are looking for volunteers.
Thank you!

1 Like

Ciao a tutti!
Mi piacerebbe tradurre i sottotitoli dei Drama Cinesi all’italiano. Sono madrelingua Cinese e Italiana. Se state cercando dei volontari , non esitate a scrivermi. Sto cercando un opportunità per poter dare il mio contributo.
Grazie a tutti.

1 Like

I would like to subtitle from English to Russian and Swedish (native to both). I’m new to viki and subtitling but have done some hobby translation before. Please don’t hesitate to contact me!
https://www.viki.com/users/tamara_542

1 Like

Hello! I can’t sub but am looking for anyone/anybody that can subtitle from Korean to English some V live interviews. I can post the links to the 2 videos. Sorry to post here but I’m new so I can only respond instead of posting my own topic.

If anyone is interested or knows a person I can reach out and ask, please let me know :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I WANT TO HELP I’m learning Japanese,korean(selfstudy) spanish,Russian(school but english is like my second language) so text me.

Hello everyone! I hope you’re super well!

I need to collaborate in any show subtitling from English to Spanish.

I only have ten days to keep my QC status :sweat: because I’ve sent lots of requests op join team but they haven’ responded.

I can help on any type of content: unpopular shows, old shows, boring shows hehe, it doesn’t really matter.

Thanks and I’m waiting for your responses :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hello, i looking to start with subtitles from english to spanish again. Let me know if i can help.
Flor

Hi there,

New to this and eager to translate from english to Dutch. Let me know if i can help.

I would like to translate Korean to Eng, English to Korean or do the Korean captions! Just message me and I will get back to you ASAP!

2 Likes

Please post your profile page link because I tried and I got an error message. You probably have a different username on Viki and here in Discussions?

You seem to be quite experienced and have done lots of projects (in one we were together). Why don’t you message some of the moderators-chief editors with whom you’ve worked before, asking whether they need help for any current projects? It would be the easiest.

Hey there! English-Portuguese subtitler with a lot of free time and looking for projects to work! :grin: