Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello. I would like to subtitle in galician. Can anyone offer me a spot in any drama to subtitle? I am native with free time. Let me know pls.

Hi, i can sub from english into spanish, so if i can help with any project just let me know

1 Like

Bonjour, traduction de l’anglais vers le franƧais et disponible pour corriger les fautes de franƧais sur traductions depuis d’autres langues.
PlutƓt oeuvres de Chine continentale.

A votre disposition.

1 Like

Hallo, ich kann von Englisch nach Deutsch fließend übersetzen. Ich habe gesehen, dass einige die Aussprache, Grammatik und Sprachweise falsch übersetzen. Ich kann gerne helfen und freue mich auf Projekte. Meine Zeit beträgt von Montag bis Freitag, 8:00 Uhr bis 14:00 Uhr. Danke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Habe dir mal eine Nachricht geschickt bei Viki :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are you still looking? I can translate Japanese-English!

1 Like

Hi! I would love to help. I can subtitle from English to Dutch :smiley:

1 Like

hi everyone
Im looking for a drama were i can do the subtitles from english to french.
feel free to contact me if u have a project.
thanks

Hello! I’m looking for recommendations of projects I can subtitle or caption for. I can help sub Chinese-English and Korean-English. I would also like to help with Chinese or Korean captioning. Feel free to message me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to start subtitling! I can subtitle from english to portuguese. Please, feel free to message me :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI there, I’d ove to start doing subs for Mainland Chinese content.

I’m especially interested in doing:
Chinese (intermediate) to English (proficient)
Chinese/English to Chinese (简体).
Chinese/English to Portuguese (native).

please do hit me up if you have an opportunity!

New translators January-February, 2023

Arabic

Bosnian
https://www.viki.com/users/dule_o/overview

Bulgarian

Chinese

https://www.viki.com/users/moraleida_328/overview (and Portuguese)

Dutch

French
Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki (NB! Fluent in 4 languages)
Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki
Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki
Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki
audray_delannay_653 (Viki profile uknown)

Galician

German
believeinyourself (Viki profile uknown)

Hindi

how (Viki profile uknown)

Italian

Japanese

Korean

Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki (Captions)
Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki

Macedonian

Marathi

Norwegian

Persian

Polish

Portuguese (Viki profile uknown)

pinnadouglas0_444 (Viki profile uknown)
vivi096 (Viki profile uknown)

Spanish
https://www.viki.com/users/lee54/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/marcosxd331_55/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/osantana0102_395/overview

https://www.viki.com/users/emmaherondale/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/brigameronline_446/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/laura998/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/miseoul_jk/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/fabi_1999_happy_163/overview
https://www.viki.com/users/melolala19_244/overview
vivi096 (Viki profile uknown)

Swedish

Tamil
https://www.viki.com/users/kworldreal_430/overview


Previous lists :

2020: June | July | August | September | October | November | December

2021: January | February | March | April & May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December & January

2022: February | March | April&May | June | July & August | September-December

8 Likes

@audray_delannay_653

I started translating December 6 last year here on Viki (so this list isn’t totally accurate). :slightly_smiling_face:

The list is from January to February and it’s composed of the people who posted on this thread, not of everyone who started translating. Bozoli was amazing enough to summarize all the people who have made a post in January or February that they’d like to start subtitling.

3 Likes

I’m impressed and I think it’s incredible that someone puts time and effort. I misunderstood and for that I apologize. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can help with subtitles from English to Spanish if anyone needs it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :smile: I am new here and I can help with translation from English (graduated English language and literature) to Serbian or checking the English translations or whatever is available within my scope of knowledge…

1 Like

Watch K-Dramas, Korean Shows & Chinese Dramas | Rakuten Viki here’s my sample haha pls watch it

Hi! I would like to traduct from english to french!