[Solved] Known issue: Error 400 or 404 on inbox

If you want to, you can write me a private message here and I will forward it to the person you want. That is if you trust me enough, I would make a group message, so it would appear in your inbox as well, is it an option?

If anyone else is interested, please use this topic for comments, I will write back to you in a PM and you can send me your text for the CM back sounds a bit complicated all in all it will be neater at the end.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Known issue: “Oh no! Something went wrong.” error message on Timed Comments moderation pages

That would be awesome: I would like to be the Italian Moderator for My Roommate is a Gumiho, my nick is crimac.
https://www.viki.com/users/crimac/overview
You do not need to show me your message. I totally trust you! Thanks!

That would be awesome: I would like to be the Italian Moderator for My Roommate is a Gumiho, my nick is crimac.
https://www.viki.com/users/crimac/overview
You do not need to show me your message. I totally trust you! Thanks!

Me too… I wanted ask a moderation, but I can’t :sob:

Thank you very much! I owe you one! I hope this will be fixed soon as I really would not want to bother you or anyone else. I appreciate you, thanks again

1 Like

Write that comment under this topic, if I find the time before I go to bed I will do it myself, if not maybe our other helper will do so. Or tomorrow morning in a few hours. It’s an offer, you can use it or not, and remember I can’t promise you will get the “job”. Okay?

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t notice your option! I asked my friend to do it! Thank you, you are very nice!

1 Like

Guys, it’s still not working for me. For some of you the system works, how is that? I use chrome on a Mac with BigSur as OS. Maybe this will help the programmers? What about you all?

1 Like

I don’t know what’s the reason for this, but I am also with Chrome and I’ve tried with microsoft edge and it still doesn’t work. And I use a regular PC.

I solved it this way. I am in the USA, right? Well, it does not work for me [REDACTED]. When I tried with Italy, it worked too. I tried Italy because others over there could access their emails (it may work with other countries, I am not sure). Not sure this will help! Let me know! @nekofaetigar

@crimac
I will try, thanks.

Not sure for you guys but I could access my inbox again now.

1 Like

I too now have access to my inbox, and to the community discussions. It took two to three days.
Thankfully while locked out, I could read new posts.
I now think, a large part of the issues that developed, after the June 8th update, are related to what was asked here:

However, I never really took notice, until I read this post. A reply post.

I adjusted my cookie settings for the browser I use, and everything is now accessable.
Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I just “played” a little, and I would expect for such a form to run with functional cookies and not with targeting cookies.
So I can access the form but only if I accept targeting cookies while it’s visible, the request for subtitle form doesn’t require any cookies to the ones that are always in use. Weird, is it?

2 Likes

Cookies are tricky things
Can’t live with, or without 'em
:woman_shrugging:t5: what can I tell ya :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I like other :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie: more !

4 Likes

Yup! Me too :slight_smile:

I think everyone likes those more :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi all, as we’ve updated in the original post, this issue has been resolved. You should now be able to access your inbox successfully. If you are still unable to, please clear your browser cache and cookies, then re-log in.

Thanks for being patient with us!

5 Likes