Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi. I want to volunteer to translate from English to Turkish.

2 Likes

Hello I’m İrem
I have been learning Korean for about 5 years i can subtitle from Korean to Turkish or from English to Turkish ,and maybe I can also try my best for Korean to English translation subtitles. If anyone needs my help please let me know, i am interested in with K-dramas.

2 Likes

Hello,

I am fluent in Korean and English. I grew up in a bilingual household so I am able to naturally think, speak and write in both languages. I am also highly proficient in Japanese. If there are any projects that need assistance with translation between Korean, Japanese, and/or English, I’d be more than willing to lend a helping hand.

6 Likes

hii I’m intrested in helping as a subtitler . I can translate from english into romanian. Please contact me
:blush:

1 Like

Posso ajudar a legendagem de inglês para português ou de coreano para português, qualquer pessoa disponível?

1 Like

Hi, I can sub Korean/Japanese to English, or Eng to Korean/Japanese.

3 Likes

Hey pessoal de PT/BR.
Tenho alguns projetos em recrutamento. Basta entrar em contato com um mp!
https://www.viki.com/users/enayssac/overview

1 Like

Hello, I am new at subtitling. I want to gain experience. Please let me know if there are any projects I can work on, I would prefer to translate from English to Spanish. Thank you!

Hi there, I’m a newbie at subtitling, but I have experience translating from English to Spanish and style correcting in the latter. I would like to gain practice subbing here. If there is any project I could work on, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi, I’m a new volunteer on viki. I’m searching for a kdrama to sub from English to Portuguese.

Here are again useful links for new volunteers… good luck to you all!!

3 Likes

Hello I would love sub from English to Portuguese and Spanish, hope have a project that I can help ^^

Hello! I’m an English to Portuguese subtitler and i have interest in working on any new projects. I’ve subtitlted some projects out of Viki, although I haven’t worked on anything in Viki yet.

Here’s my profile link: https://www.viki.com/users/ruko/overview

1 Like

Hi! I can subtitle from english to portuguese. I’d love to help :slightly_smiling_face:

hello, I’m starting and I’m looking for an opportunity, I can translate from English to Portuguese!!

Hi,

My channels need volunteers.

• QC Moderators: Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Abkhazian, Polish, Russian, etc.
  • Subbers/Translators: Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, Portuguese, Greek, Arabic, Indonesian, Serbian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Lithuanian, Polish, German, Chinese, Hungarian, etc.
  • General editor: Spanish (Taiwanese drama)
  • Page designers: English

Visit my profile for further information. You may click on each drama posters to visit channels. Check them out!

Hope to see you around the community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then you’re in the wrong thread, my dear. It belongs to Project Board.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to help write subtitles from english to czech. Please, feel free to contact me. :wink:

2 Likes

ok though I don’t know Korean, Chinese etc. I do know English grammar rules and word usage.
There are times when an incorrect word is being used or even someone puts the wrong name, gender, verb etc.
I would love to help with this type of situation. So if you ever need someone to make sure that the correct English word is being used let me know.

3 Likes