Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello dear,
As far as I know, there is no limits in how many projects you could take as subtitler no matter what level you are, the limits only for mod role, when I first join ( Rockee ) I worked in 3 projects at the same time, now I am working in 4 projects and I have been aded to a project that I don’t know and didn’t applied for :joy:

But for a language mod role, the QC could take only 3 as mod, and can take other as editor or subtitler, and a Gold QC you can take 5 only as a language Mod :ok_hand:t2:

Hi, I’d love to help with translating. I can translate from English to Dutch.

1 Like

Hi!

I’m in :+1::blush:

1 Like

hello, I am looking for two Portuguese translators, if you are interested please let me know.
Link to the film: The Underground War | Mainland China | Movie | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
the link to my profile: eve66 - Rakuten Viki

Please contact the individual subbers directly or make a separate Discussions post for offering projects. Let’s leave this thread for subtitlers offering their services.

3 Likes

Technically, there are limits. No one just follows them: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038862354-What-is-a-Subtitler-and-what-do-they-do-

2 Likes

But what does this mean?
“Contributors should not work on more than X on-air Channels at the same time as a subtitler, regardless of the channel being considered on-air or library.”
First they say “on-air” and then “regardess of being considered on-air or library”. Make up your minds, will you?

1 Like

Hi, I haven’t been active on Viki for a while and would like to get back into subtitling again. I can translate from Chinese to English. If you have a project you would like me to contribute to, please let me know. Happy to provide about an hour a day.

1 Like

This is the first time I read this.

But I think it is not practical for small community like ours. If a someone could work in multiple projects, why limit them?
I understand the limit for the mod role but as a subber, I think it must depend on the contributor.

1 Like

Hi, @bozoli sorry for the inconvenience, it won’t happen again.

1 Like

I don’t want to clutter this thread, but I made another thread because I have stuff to say on this subject.

1 Like

Hi! I can subtitle from English to French. Let me know if I can help! :smile:

Bonsoir, si vous cherchez toujours des projets de sous-titrage de l’anglais vers le français.

Recrutement des équipes Francophones - Google Sheets

1 Like

Hi there, I would love to sub from English to German and can also translate from English to Spanish as German and Spanish are my mother tongues. I really enjoy foreign languages which is why I also speak English fluently, a little French and Italian and am currently learning Korean cause I fell in love with KDramas :slight_smile:
Interested in any type of project and could upgrade to Viki Pass anytime if necessary. Best regards, Vero

2 Likes

@auttygotty

Add your profile link for better access to contact you through PM. Good Luck and WELCOME to RViki!

@sanaeakr

I want to help in subtitling English to हिंदी any project please recruit me

Hi I’m a translator english-spanish/ french-spanish, if you need help, please contact me

Hello,
I can help in subtitling to English to Portuguese.
I’m glad to help anyone here.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m new to the community but I love asian TV shows and I look forward to start working on some projects. I can translate from English to Italian, but I know a bit of Chinese too! I can’t wait to work with you all, please contact me if you need an Italian subtitler. :smiley:

This is the link to my profile: erisanosekai - Rakuten Viki

2 Likes