Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Looking to start subtitling on Viki? This is where you can let everyone know! Channel team members will then contact you :slight_smile:

254 Likes

could you please recommend me some projects in which i can sub from english into arabic ?

9 Likes

Hello. I want to help with subtitles…I can sub from english into romanian

3 Likes

Hello, I would like to help i can subtitle from english to french and from english/french to portuguese. :smiley:

4 Likes

If you want you can subtitle Karadayi (Season 2), its not aired yet but will air on Sept 9, I’ll send you link if you want. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can do arabic to english too, I help with Karadayi with arabic dubbed turkish dramas, if you want to join I can send you a link :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@sara_sarora @Bibirlici @adriana_conde

You could help subbing Black Jack TV
It’s not a new anime so you don’t have any time pressure and the english subs are 100% complete. Please visit the channel for more information. :wink:
hope to hear from you soon! :heart:

• Arabic: no subs at all, moderator position open
  • Romanian: only ep 1 subbed, please contact moderator
  • French: subbing in progress, please contact moderator
  • Portuguese: almost no subs at all, moderator position open
10 Likes

Hi^^ If you need some help, I can subtitle from english to spanish/catalan. ^^

2 Likes

Hi everyone ! ^^
I would love to help the Viki community !
Feel free to contact me.
I can subtitle from english to french :wink:

3 Likes

Hi!!

I can subtitle from english to portuguese :slight_smile:

I really wanna help!

4 Likes

I want to help subbing from english to spanish. Please let me know any project. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi !
Je recherche des traducteurs anglais-français pour terminer la traduction d’un drama Taïwanais http://www.viki.com/tv/2205c-real-love-please-press-the-bell-twice dont je suis modératrice. Il ne reste plus que 3 épisodes à traduire, alors si tu es intéressée fais moi signe !

2 Likes

I can help with subs English-Spanish :smiley:
Let me know if anyone needs some help.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey,
I really wanna help, I can subtitle from english to french :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m look for recommendations to start segmenting or subtitling from English to Chinese (simplified) =) Chinese to English is fine too! Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, if you’re interested. We are needing help at Lady Maid Maid. We are looking for chinese to english subbers! PM if you’re interested.

http://www.viki.com/tv/12158c-lady-maid-maid

1 Like

@aurelia_faust Salut j’ai besoin de traducteurs anglais-francais, pour les drama Taiwanais “Our love”, “The princess” et “Autum’s concerto/Next stop hapiness”. Ça t’intéresse?

3 Likes

Hi! I’m always looking to help with German to English and English to German translations.

1 Like

Hi! I can help with English to Spanish at any time! Thanks!

3 Likes

hey, i’d love to help subtitling dramas from english to german!

2 Likes