Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Don’t know why my post came in here, when I was in another thread

Would love to subtitle to Hebrew

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m available to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

Guaranteed two hours daily. When free I can work longer hours.

Regards,

Karen

2 Likes

Hello,
I would like to subtitle from English to German. My native language is German, but I read a lot in English.
I have already created example videos. Please let me help to write good German subtitles.

3 Likes

Hola puedo subtitular de inglés a español, si necesitan ayuda no duden en avisarme.
tengan un buen día! Gracias.

1 Like

Hi, I can translate from english to german :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, I’m looking for a subtitling project to translate from Chinese to English, is there anything I can help with?

1 Like

Hi everyone ! ^^
I would love to help the Viki community !
Feel free to contact me.
I can subtitle from English to Italian :wink:

2 Likes

Hi. I want to help with subtitles. I can translate from english to Korean (kor to eng as well!)

1 Like

I am available to translate mainly from English to Italian. But I can also help with other translations

2 Likes

Hello, bozoli, I changed my nickname. Can you update my Viki profile? Translation from English to Ukrainian. Thank you in advance.:heart:
https://www.viki.com/users/helen_des/

2 Likes

I can’t do that anymore, because my post is over one month old and can no longer be edited. But I will place you into the next post :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you. I don’t know how important it is. ))) :heart:

1 Like

Hi! :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:

A rookie (an eager one) translator here looking for some projects! I can translate from English to Finnish. :finland: <3

5 Likes

Hello! I want to help with English to Italian subtitling! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi :smile: I’d love to help translating subtitles from English to German again :slight_smile:

I didn’t have enough time these last 2 years, but now I do and I really want to start subtitling again :grin:

1 Like

Hi, I can subtitle fro English to Slovenian :slovenia:
If you know of any open or new projects DM me :blush:

1 Like

Hi! :smile:

I’m new here and would love to help with subtitles! I can translate from English to Portuguese :brazil:

My profile link: ruemeridian - Rakuten Viki

3 Likes

Hello!

I’m a newbie and I’d like to contribute to the community as a subtitler from English to Turkish.

https://www.viki.com/users/aicchan11/overview

1 Like

Hello! I’m new here and can’t find any available projects:// I can translate from English to Estonian! I’ve done it before just for myself and I’d really love to be able to contribute to this community, but I haven’t found any projects with an Estonian team. Can anyone help?

1 Like